life lately

 time spent with friends celebrating my birthday
 trying to get inspired with new meals for dinner menu planning
 opening of parcels from online stores
 trimming of our Christmas tree

 shopping trip with out children means getting lots more done & ticked off lists
 birthday present shopping for my Christmas day born babe
 a chance to sit in bed with a cup of tea & read if only for 15mins
 finally some sunny days although still amongst the rain
 Christmas day menu planning for lunch at our house
 lots of happy mail from friends this is one of my faves & so true of my house too!

2 comments:

  1. My God, where can I get that last Picture??? It is soooo amazing and perfect. It is just something about me and my family right now. Love it!
    All the other pictures of course too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Especially the one of your gorgeous children trimming the tree, taken from the top of the stairs.
    Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete