i think

my heart will always be drawn to the sea. i find if i go anywhere too far inland on my return to home i need to stop at the beach & breath in the salty air. i was born overseas on an island in the Mediterranean & one day hope to take my girls & husband there to live the culture my heart is drawn to. today i read a quote 'what's the point of having a million dollars in your bank account if you didn't live life in the process' to me living is about doing. exploring new places. spending time with true friends. sharing life's journey & surrounding yourself with those who lift you up. 'you only live once, but if you do it right once is enough' mae west.  






3 comments:

  1. Love that quote and it's very true! I love the close-up shot of the boat! You should frame this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, beautiful quote, beautiful pictures. And I couldn't agree more with you. I am seriously connected to the ocean also... it instantly washes away stress and troubles. I couldn't live too far from it either.
    That sounds utterly wonderful where you were born, how exciting to be able to share that place with your own children one day xo

    ReplyDelete