i feel


sad that i haven't had much time for this little space of mine lately. it's such a fun place to be & after some difficult days recently i need to be here more. the above photo i took is currently being made into a canvas for a client & i can't wait to see it on the wall! i also have a few other projects on the go that i am looking forward to sharing with you. one is a collaboration & the other is some interior styling & shooting i have been enjoying. until then it's end of term tomorrow so i am looking forward to some chilled out days with my 2 girls {after a romantic little getaway with my husband for our 15yr wedding anniversary : time flies!} what's been happening in your world?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wedding anniversary!
    As for what I am doing - I have a family photo shoot coming up at the Brighton bathing huts. This'll be my third photo session. Plus during the holidays I'll be taking photos of a touring dance group whom are instructing kids how to dance. Pretty psyched about that. But also feeling a bit frazzled by an exhausting virus this week. I like my sleep, but not the groggy aspect.
    You know, I sometimes think about catching up with you [tea, coffee, cake] and taking some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image! I know what you mean about missing your space, I miss mine too. Congrats on your wedding anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I watch that photo, I can almost feel the waves :) Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo - congrats on the anniversary too! :)

    ReplyDelete