weekly stills collection

baking my favourite brownies for a friends birthday
gorgeous autumnal sunshine
it's all about the monkey bars
such a beautiful scenic season
a rare chance of brunching with my husband mid week. just the 2 of us
time to gain some clarity at my local endota spa. it really is heaven on earth
mornings are quite cold!
a much needed pit stop via the beach. i have neglected it a little lately
a sunday morning baking session of one of my childhood favourites. wacky cake. my mum used to bake them all the time

more weekly stills over here @ Em's

7 comments:

  1. It's funny to think that you have autumn there! :) Great shots all! <3

    Greetings from sunny and warm Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots, how wonderful to have a midweek brunch with hubby & a bit of spa time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of a whacky cake!!
    Dreaming of a spa expedtion now
    Are you scraping frost from the windows on those cold mornings? We've had a couple of days of that already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many delicious images! Have a great week.
    PS I've never heard of wacky cake either....but it looks yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made brownies today too oh so yummy! Lucky you going to the spa! I work in one I've often wanted to trade places with my clients haha!

    Steph :)
    www.riseandshineinteriors.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those brownies look insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That monkey bar action is impressive.

    ReplyDelete