feeling the love


my girls spoilt me with hand written notes & drawings for Mother's day along with some gorgeous pieces of art they had created. i love these most of all. & to feel the love from them, for me is priceless.

above is a poster my six year old has on display in a shop front near by to her school. she hopes it will win a jewellery voucher for me to spend. but i am happy with her words, written her way. & have already won with all the love in the world.



lunchtime was a feast italian style shared with those we love & cherish. delicious platters & amazing pizza. time to sit & spend time with family.

how was your weekend? i hope you felt the love.


join in here @ Lou's

6 comments:

  1. That pizza does look amazing! Hand written notes and the words they use are soooo priceless- put those away forever xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous.
    No better prize.
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful day. I love the sweet handwritten messages, and that lunch looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post. The handmade treasures certainly win my heart over the most. Sounds like you had a wonderful day xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those notes are so sweet! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous shots. Sounds like a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete