the week that was










time without both my girls as they were at kinder & school left me in a muddle. I felt lost without little hands to hold. it meant for keeping busy. & so i baked. edited pics. drank coffee with a friend {who was getting used to her 2 children now at school life too} we spoke about how it is a big adjustment & leaves such an empty feeling in the daily journey of motherhood. i savoured the days my littlest was not at kinder. we sat on the beach. visited a goat dairy & did the housework together. now it is the weekend & we are waiting for my husband to get home from work so we can all hang out together.




3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend. I suppose they do grow up faster then we imagine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often think about how difficult it will be to adjust when the boys are both at school, very tough. Sounds like you made the most of your week all the same though, lovely snapshots of it here :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a big transition - moreso for Mums than kids!
    It seems you either hate it or embrace it - the new lifestyle of school Mum.
    (I think this is when a lot of the 'haters' have a 3rd child!)
    Sounds like you had a lovely week despite the tough change.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete