let's play {a - z}

A. Age: Almost 37
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: hanging out & putting away washing
D. Dogs: still missing our beloved dog 'Danny' he passed away 2 years ago aged 16
E. Essential start to your day: an early morning power walk & a nice hot cup of tea
F. Favorite color: white
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 173cm
I. Instruments you play: used to play the clarinet, would love to learn piano
J. Job title: Mum, photographer & domestic goddess
K. Kids: 2 little girls
L. Live: by the beach in Victoria, Australia
M. Mother’s name: Sally
N. Nicknames: Sar
O. Overnight hospital stays: wisdom teeth out
P. Pet peeves: piles of shoes being left around the house. none of them are mine
Q. Quote from a movie: 'you had me at hello' 
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: one brother
T. Time you wake up: usually 6.30am
U. Underwear: Yes thanks
V. Vegetable you hate: leeks
W. What makes you run late: 2 little munchkins who drag their feet in the mornings as we rush about getting ready to head to school
X. X-Rays you’ve had: broken collar bone when I was in grade 3
Y. Yummy food that you make: chocolate brownies m m m 
Z. Zoo animal: love the seals



play along too.....just leave a comment & I will pop over to read your a-z list.


go on!!

13 comments:

  1. love chocolate brownies but how could anyone hate leeks! lol You had me at hello - what a great quote : )
    alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum, photographer and domestic goddess, sounds like the ultimate job to me :o) Really enjoyed reading more about you in this list, a great idea! :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree! A great idea, thanks for sharing and allowing us to participate. As soon as I have time I will give it a go and pop back and let you know. I will also follow on my way out I have enjoyed looking at your lovely blog so much. I hope when you pop over to my place you will do the same. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great idea! I agree there's no better way to start the day then a nice hot cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea Sarah. I just did my post when I read Stasha's! Thanks for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun idea! You can learn a lot about someone by going from A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhh ! i love this - just found it and am playing along now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stasha's list sent me here! Will be doing my list this week! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time I've put myself out there and left a comment ... really enjoyed taking part and reading what others had to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had totally forgotten to do this, think I am going to do it now! :)

    ReplyDelete