when....

my gorgeous friend Nicole {we met in 1987. as we started high school together & she is still one of my closest friends today} asked me to photograph her family I was over the moon. and possibly a little more nervous than normal....the stakes were high! we planned to meet at a favourite spot of mine where I knew her boys would enjoy playing & exploring. they did amazingly well, were an honour to photograph & have made it hard for me to choose my favourites. so here is a select few of the images I hope will be placed upon their walls & cherished forever.














6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photography, so naturally expressive. Loving the black and whites, all so frame worthy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are really great shots! I especially the love the 6th, 7th, and 8th shot! great family portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures! i love the black and white shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are beautiful! what cute little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful photos love the colour in them all, what a lovely friendship and to share these photos with them.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete